I haven't making designs for airliners category for a while, so I think this release will be a refreshing. I plan to do Airbus A380 since a long time, until now when I have a mood for doing aircraft models. I choose Singapore Airlines because it was the first airliners that operates A380 double decker jumbo plane, there will be other airliners whic operate A380 later. I made this model in 1:300 scale or 24 cm in length, too small? Maybe, it use inner glue tabs and formers plus tiny landing gear parts which highlighted this paper model was made only for advance modellers. Instructions are on page 2 and 3.
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
|< Prev||Next >|