Back to Airliner series, this time the model is Airbus A380 with British Airways livery. The template scale is 1:144 which consist of 15 pages of patterns of the model's skin and formers. I edited the template from an existing Lufthansa A380 template, because it has belly stripe which very similar to British Airways livery. Until now this Airbus A380 is the only and the first A380 operated by British Airways, the other 11 are still in production.
- insert middle formers (52) inside middle fuselage, this part will be the shape holder for the rest of plane fuselage
- assembly other fuselage parts using representative inner glue tabs.
- use formers inside part number 28
- insert part 14 with intake blade texture inside parts 15 and 16 first.
- then close those parts with part 55 (formers)
- attach part 18 and 19
- finally close them with part 17, join it with front parts (14,15,16,55)
- glue 3 circle parts to one wheel shape (part 61)
- roll tight part 54, 63, 64 until they become cylinders with +/- 1.5 mm diameter
- or you can use tooth picks to replace those parts
- paint landing gear well with black color if landing gears are attach, or you can leave them if you don't want to use landing gears
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
You must agree on Document License agreement page first, choose agree on the radio button then you will proceed
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : paper-replika.com
|< Prev||Next >|