|Piper Seneca RC Plane|
Piper Seneca was once on my wishlist, finally I can get my hand on this type of aircraft. At first I already planned to make Piper Seminole but I thought its T-tail will bring a hard time to build. So to make simple but scale model I choose Seneca II and the end result is surprisingly easy to build. The wing is very similar than the Cherokee that I already built and flown. The performance also very similar to the Cherokee, but with more powerful thrust with twin motors. In this project also the first time I ever use motor for quad/ drone race.
1. Wingspan 1200mm / 47.2 inches
2. Flying weight : 900 grams/ 31.7 oz
3. Wing loading : 43 gram/dm2 - 14.1 oz/sq.ft.
4. Wing cube loading : 9.4
5. Wing Area : 20.9 dm2 / 324 sq.in.
6. CG : 3.5 cm
- 2305 2300-2700kv brushless motor with 6 inch 3 blade propeller (x2)
- BLHeli 30A ESC (x2)
- Battery Lipo 3S 2200mah / Li-on 3000mah
- 4 plastic gear 9 gram servos (micro servo)
1. 5mm Depron/ Polyfoam
2. 3mm + 7mm Plywood
4. 0.3mm + 0.5mm Mica Plastic
5. hot glue, UHU glue, CA glue
6. packing tap/wax paper/ laminating film
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : none
|< Prev||Next >|