I'm trying something new again this time, trying to build an RC car that I never do it before. I know the hardest RC model to make is model car, but it turned out to be a lot harder than I expected. There were many troubles on the process like, I had to change the gear ratio combination because the first one was too heavy for the motor. The second gear combination was okay but still not efficient. The first motor (1200kv) was burned out, I had to replace it with 650kv. The second gear combination broke their teeth and then I replace the material from PVC foamboard to 2mm plywood, each gear comprise of 4 sheets bonded together. The mechanism was to noisy until I applied lubrication to the gears. And then the steering servo broke I had to replace it with a new one. It's so frustrated I kicked the car few times in madness lol, but luckily it still has it shape. Beautiful shape actually, the back side I think I nailed it, but the front side not so much, because the front tip is supposed to be lower but the front wheel are on the way. After many troubles, finally on the last day it can run and I can RC-drive it as you can see on the video and it turned out quite a good sight. I learned so much on this project that I can use that experience for other future projects like, making gears, use 2 switches to reverse brushless rotation.