I never have a successful seaplane until now, this Icon A5 is beautiful to see and also a good flyer. You can choose to take it off from ground or from water, I have the plans for landing gear too. It made out almost entirely with 6mm Depron foam and a few plywood parts. It has a clear canopy and a pilot figure from papercraft that you can build. The decal also available for download. The plans come with A4 and A0 size and A3 for the decal. It has some issue on the tail but I already add plywood reinforcement part on the plans.
1. Wingspan 1400 mm / 55.1 inches
2. Flying weight : 1000 gram/ 35.3 oz
3. Wing loading : 40.5 gram/dm2 - 13.3 oz/sq.ft.
4. Wing cube loading : 8.1
5. Wing Area : 24.69 dm2 / 383 sq.in.
6. CG : 5.5 cm / 2.1 inch from LE (leading edge)
- DXW 3536 1200kv
- 50A ESC
- Battery Lipo 3S 2200mah
- 4 x 9 gram servos (micro servo)
- 45mm, 2 x 55mm foam wheels
1. 5mm Foamboard/ Depron/ Polyfoam
2. 3mm Plywood
3. hot glue, UHU glue, CA glue
4. packing tapes
1. Hot glue gun
2. Heat gun
3. Covering iron
Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (recommended software)
PDF security password : none
|< Prev||Next >|